Pampanga Police Provincial Office is now accepting additional PNP applicants for CY 2013 PO1 (Police Officer 1) Recruitment Program. Tentative oath-taking is scheduled on:
Attrition Quota : September 2013
Start of submission of FOLDERS will be on June 18, 2013
Mandatory Requirements required for interested applicants are the following:
- Four (4) year baccalaureate degree;
- NAPOLCOM eligibility;
- Natural born Filipino citizen;
- Good moral character;
- Physically and mentally fit;
- Must not be more than 30 years old at the time of appointment;
- Height requirements: 5'4" for male / 5'2" for female;
Interested and qualified applicants must submit the following:
- Duly Accomplished PDS (CSC FORM 212 Revised 2005)
- Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate of Children etc (NSO)
- College Diploma/Transcript of Records
- Eligibility/PRC Report of Rating
- Local Clearances
- Barangay Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Mayor’s Clearance
- NBI Clearance
- MTC/RTC Clearance
- DI Clearance (PPO-S2)
....F. ..1 pc Whole Body Picture
a. Use ordinary BLUE long folder with plastic cover and white tabbings for the application folders.
b. Applicant must submit application folder at Municipal Screening Committee for their evaluation and endorsement to Provincial Screening Committee.
c. All photocopied documents in the application folder must be authenticated by the issuing agency/office.
d. Applicants must bring ECG reading with ECG strip and medical certicate from local/private health office on the scheduled physical agility test at Camp Olivas, City of San Fernando, Pampanga.
For more details visit your nearest police station or call Provincial Human Resource Development Division, Pampanga PPO at telephone number 045-963-3874.